|WEB LEGAL NOTICE https://www.palasiet.com|
In compliance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), El Palasiet, as owner of the website https://www.palasiet. com is informed of the following legal aspects:
OWNERSHIP OF THE WEBSITE
|Website Owner:||Residencia de Talasoterapia, SL – CIF B12013405 – El Palasiet|
|Direction:||Calle Pontazgo, 11. 12560, Benicàssim (Castellón), Spain|
|Contact:||Tel. 964300250 – Email: email@example.com Data Protection Officer: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Telephone: 622021280|
|Commercial register or administrative authorization:||Commercial Registry of CASTELLON T 55, L 13, Sec 3 F 132, H 173|
GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE
The purpose of the web portal https://www.palasiet.com is to provide the public, in general, with knowledge of the activities that this organization carries out and the products and services it provides, for the development of its activity. The use of any of the functionalities of the website implies the express and full acceptance of the conditions set out here, without prejudice to those particular that may apply to some of the specific services offered through the website. The owner of the website reserves the right to make, at any time and without prior notice, modifications and updates to the information contained on its website or in its configuration and presentation. In order to keep the information published on the Web portal updated, its contents may be modified, corrected, deleted or added at any time, so it will be convenient to check the validity or accuracy of the same by going to official sources.
INTELLECTUAL, INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY AND FRAMES
All the elements that make up the website (https://www.palasiet.com), as well as its structure, design, source code, as well as the logos, trademarks and other distinctive signs that appear on it, are the property of El Palasiet or its collaborators and are protected by the corresponding intellectual and industrial property rights. The images and other graphic elements contained on the website https://www.palasiet.com are also protected by the corresponding intellectual and industrial property rights. The owner of the website (El Palasiet) expressly prohibits “framing” or the use by third parties of any other mechanisms that alter the design, original configuration or content of our website. In this way, its use, reproduction, distribution, public communication, transformation or any other similar or analogous activity is totally prohibited unless there is prior and express authorization from the owner of the website, El Palasiet. Only the total or partial reproduction of the texts and contents provided by the website is authorized, provided that each and every one of the following conditions is met:
- The integrity of the contents, documents or graphics is maintained
- The owner of the website is expressly cited as the source and origin of those.
- The purpose and purpose of such use is compatible with the purposes of the Web and / or activity of the owner of the Web site.
- No commercial use is intended, its distribution, public communication, transformation or decompilation being expressly prohibited.
Any other use must be communicated and authorized by the owner of the website, previously and expressly. Regarding the citations of products and services of third parties, El Palasiet recognizes in favor of their owners the corresponding industrial and intellectual property rights, and their mere mention or appearance on the Web does not imply the existence of rights or any responsibility for them, nor endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation. El Palasiet declares its respect for the intellectual and industrial property rights of third parties; therefore, if you consider that the website https://www.palasiet.com may be violating your rights, please contact El Palasiet.
El Palasiet does not guarantee the absence of errors in accessing the web https://www.palasiet.com, in its content, or that it is updated, although the owner of the website will make its best efforts to, where appropriate, avoid, correct or update them. Both access to the website and the use that may be made of the information contained therein is the sole responsibility of the person who carries it out. The owner of the website is not responsible for the information and content stored, by way of example but not limitation, in forums, chats, blogs, comments, social networks or any other means that allows third parties to publish content independently on the website. Website https://www.palasiet.com. However, and in compliance with the provisions of the LSSI, El Palasiet is made available to all users, authorities and security forces, and actively collaborating in the removal or, where appropriate, blocking of all content that could affect or contravene national or international legislation, rights of third parties or morality and public order. In the event that the user considers that there is any content on the website that could be subject to this classification, please contact El Palasiet. The owner of the website is not responsible for the answers that are made through the different email addresses that appear on its website, so that in no case may binding legal effect be derived from them.
LINKS OR HYPERLINKS
The links contained in the website https://www.palasiet.com may lead to third party web content. The purpose of these links is solely to make it easier for you to find resources that may be of interest to you on the Internet. However, these pages do not belong to El Palasiet, nor does it review their content and, therefore, El Palasiet does not assume any responsibility for the content, information or services that may appear on said sites, which will be exclusively informative and that In no case do they imply any relationship between El Palasiet and the persons or entities that own such content or owners of other sites where they are found. El Palasiet cannot be held responsible for the functioning of the linked page or for the possible damages that may arise from accessing or using it. Links to the website https://www.palasiet.com must respect the following conditions:
- The establishment of the link will not imply any type of agreement, contract, sponsorship or recommendation by El Palasiet of the page that makes the link.
- The function of these hyperlinks is exclusively to inform the user about the existence of other websites that contain information on the matter. These hyperlinks do not constitute any suggestion or recommendation.
- El Palasiet is not responsible for the contents of said linked pages, the operation or usefulness of the Hyperlinks or the result of said links, nor does it guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements in them that may cause alterations in the computer system ( hardware and software), the user’s documents or files, excluding any liability for damages of any kind caused to the user for this reason.
- The Web page in which the hyperlink is established will not contain information with content that is illegal, discriminatory, contrary to commonly accepted ethical principles or violates public order, nor will it contain content contrary to any rights of third parties. El Palasiet may request that a link to its website be removed, without the need to state any cause. In such a case, the page that has made the link must proceed to its immediate deletion, as soon as El Palasiet receives the notification.
- It is not responsible in any way nor does it guarantee the clarity, accuracy, reliability, correctness or morality of the content or services that the establishment of the hyperlink may offer. The user assumes under his sole responsibility the consequences, damages or actions that may arise from accessing the hyperlinked Web page.
- The Web page in which the hyperlink is established may not contain a brand, name, logo, slogan or other distinctive signs belonging to El Palasiet, except for those signs that are part of the hyperlink itself.
AVAILABILITY OF THE WEB PAGE
El Palasiet does not guarantee the non-existence of interruptions or errors in accessing the Page, its Contents, or that they are updated, although it will make its best efforts to, where appropriate, avoid, correct or update them. Consequently, El Palasiet is not responsible for damages or losses of any kind caused to THE USER due to failures or disconnections in the telecommunications networks that cause the suspension, cancellation or interruption of the Portal service during its provision or in advance. El Palasiet excludes, with the exceptions contemplated in the current legislation, any responsibility for damages of any nature that may be due to the lack of availability, continuity or quality of the operation of the website https://www.palasiet.com and of its Contents, due to non-compliance with the expectation of usefulness that users may have attributed to said website and its Contents.
El Palasiet is also not responsible for any security errors that may occur, or for any damage that may be caused to the user’s computer system (hardware and software), or to the files or documents stored therein, as a result of:
- The presence of a virus in the user’s computer that is used to connect to the services and contents of the website https://www.palasiet.com,
- A malfunction of the browser or the use of non-updated versions of it. Access to the website https://www.palasiet.com does not imply an obligation on the part of El Palasiet. to control the absence of viruses, worms or any other harmful computer element. The User is responsible, in any case, for the availability of adequate tools for the detection and disinfection of harmful computer programs, therefore, El Palasiet. is not responsible for possible security errors that may occur during the provision of the El Palasiet website service, nor for any possible damage that may be caused to the user’s or third party’s computer system (hardware and software), the files or documents stored in it, as a result of the presence of viruses in the user’s computer used to connect to the services and contents of the website, a malfunction of the browser or the use of non-updated versions of the same.
Given the dynamic and changing environment of the information and services provided through the website https://www.palasiet.com, El Palasiet makes its best effort, but does not guarantee the complete veracity, accuracy, reliability, usefulness and/or or topicality of the contents. The information contained in the pages that make up this Web Portal https://www.palasiet.com is only informative, advisory, informative and advertising. In no case do they offer or have the character of a binding or contractual commitment.
El Palasiet excludes all responsibility for the decisions that THE USER may take based on this information, as well as for possible typographical errors that may be contained in the documents and graphics of the website https://www.palasiet.com. The information is subject to possible periodic changes without prior notice of its content due to expansion, improvement, correction or updating of the Contents.
AVAILABILITY OF CONTENT
The provision of the service of the website https://www.palasiet.com and its Contents has, in principle, an indefinite duration. El Palasiet , however, is authorized to terminate or suspend the provision of the service of the aforementioned website and/or any of its Contents at any time. When this is reasonably possible, El Palasiet will give prior notice of the termination or suspension of the page.
MODIFICATION OF THE LEGAL NOTICE
In order to improve the performance of the website, El Palasiet reserves the right to make, at any time and without prior notice, modifications and updates to the information contained on the website, its configuration and design, and of this legal notice, as well as any other particular conditions. Therefore, THE USER must read the Legal Notice each and every time they access the website https://www.palasiet.com.
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
For any questions that arise about the interpretation, application and compliance with this Legal Notice, as well as the claims that may arise from its use, all the parties involved submit to the Judges and Courts of Castellón, Spain, expressly renouncing any another jurisdiction that could correspond to them.
The applicable law in case of dispute or conflict of interpretation of the terms that make up this Legal Notice, as well as any issue related to the services of this website, will be Spanish law.
All copyrights are reserved by international intellectual property laws and treaties. Its copy, reproduction or dissemination, in whole or in part, by any means, is expressly prohibited.