- 5 nights in sea-view standard room
- Full board accommodation (diet adapted by our nutrition specialist)
- Depurative herbs, water, fruit brochettes and daily servings of detox juices.
- 4 biomarine circuit sessions. (sea water swimming pool with submerged hydromassage beds, underwater seats, lumbar and cervical water jets, finnish sauna, marine vaporarium,
turkish bath and different jacuzzis. Two hours a day.)
- 4 aquagym sessions
- 4 physical workout sessions programmed by personal trainer
- 1 pressotherapy (therapy for tired legs to stimulate blood circulation)
- 1 25 minute back or leg massage or the 25 minute Svelt massage recommended for
- 1 pressure jet or ultrasound application
- 1 seaweed wrap (with slimming and reaffirming effect)
Daily intake of “SEAWATER CURE DRINK”(under medical prescription) to balance and provide the essential trace elements which facilitate the proper functioning of cellular and nutrition metabolism and contribute to the elimination of toxins.
Delivery of a Detailed dossier including the medical, nutritional and physical report with all the necessary recommendations and home follow-up.
2 MEDICAL consultations consisting of:
- General health check-up (blood pressure, temperature, oxygen saturation, height, weight, perimeters, BMI, glucose, cholesterol)
- Elaboration of clinical history (personal medical records and habits or lifestyle)
- Explanation of Thalassotherapy therrmal techniques and complementary ones included in the programme.
- Implementation of DRINKABLE SEAWATER CURE TREATMENT
- Information about possible contraindications and changes or modifications of techniques if necessary
- Follow-up of the Thermal treatment evolution during the patient’s stay in the centre
- Attention of possible urgencies that may occur during the stay (diagnosis and basic examination, telecardiography, spirometry,
oxygen therapy, medication, basic emergency services and measures, AEDs, etc)
- Medical recommendations according to the parameters obtained during the stay
2 NUTRITIONAL consultations consisting of:
- Study of body composition to determine fat percentage and ideal weight.
- Evaluation of eating habits and diet adaptation to the patient’s characteristics
- Evolution of weight and percentages while staying in the centre.
- Dietary recommendations to maintain weight loss back home.
- Delivery of report about body composition and its evolution
- 1 appointment and workout programming with
- Previous analysis with initial survey: goals, limitations, interests, needs.
- Evaluation of movement quality.
- Workout program and training plan.
- Supervision, observation and training feedback through tools such as pulsometers, execution speed, subjective perception of effort, etc.